Red boll falling from the sky IN SIHANOUK VILLE

Happy New Year's Day

Labels

Preap Sovath wants his sons to be singers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Preap Sovath wants his sons to be singers

Khmer Singer: Preap Sovath

Khmer Singer: Preap Sovath

Cambodian youths always have supported his voice, and his popularity is going smoothly. Recently, his two sons started singing in the public aired by TV5 and CTN. The both wore dresses and sang their father’s songs.

Preap Sovath told local magazines that he wants his sons to be more famous as him in the art career.

So far, Sovath has three sons. The first and second sons are following in their father’s footsteps.

Sovath told Popular Magazine that “my sons are talent for art like me but I am not sure what will happens in the future whether they really love art or not. And if they do not, I cannot push them, what is important is up to their talent.”

He added that “if they like it, I’m their father, I want them to be good sons and better than their father. And then I am so happy.”

So far, the age of Sovath is reaching 30 years old. Now, he still does not mention that when he will be retired.

0 comments: