Red boll falling from the sky IN SIHANOUK VILLE

Happy New Year's Day

Labels

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Click here to discuss about Meas Soksophea.About two years ago when I first wrote Meas Soksophea’s profile, her popularity was already rising, and more and more people began to recognize the quality of her voice and talent. I personally was a big fan of hers myself. She was one of the stars for whom I chose to write a profile when www.Angkorthom.US was just created. Here is one of the paragraphs from her old profile, “…that is a Khmer young girl named Meas Soksophea. I saw her the first time on one of Reymeas Karaoke DVDs. Her voice caught my attention right away. I thought she was a little, cute and young girl with a very fine voice and she could sing Khmer/English songs better than most Cambodian singers at the time. A few months later, every Khmer Karaoke DVD I bought, she is on them. She is everywhere including many CTN TV programs, etc…” Click here to read her old profile.
Read More

0 comments: